We're building a new kind of team. One made up of grand thinkers, creators and makers; of those excited to run head-on into the challenges facing the world's most respected brands. This team is harnessing the power of experiential in all its forms to create mind-blowing experiences and drive industry-leading business performance. Sound exciting? Then let's talk. Check out our available positions below, and let us know what you're going to bring to the team.
Project: WorldWide and its subsidiary Agencies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
We expect a lot from our people, so it’s fair for them to expect a lot from us. A sample of the benefits we provide includes:
- 25 days holiday each year
- GPJ Birthday Day –
a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme and
regular personal finance seminars
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Regular social events including
All Company get-togethers,
summer and Christmas parties
- Annual employee peer
- Corporate rate
Expand < GPJ Pipeline
Don’t see a job for you?
Don’t worry. We’re always looking for the world’s top talent. Apply now. Tell us why you have what we need, and let’s change the world together.Apply now
Expand < GPJ Internship
As a GPJ intern, you’ll act as a vital source of energy, inspiration and knowledge to every part of the team. Just like a full-time employee, fresh ideas, current trends and a whatever-it-takes attitude are your responsibility from Day 1. In return, we’ll capture, promote and champion your personal and professional goals while exposing you to all aspects of the agency lifestyle.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the GPJ team? Are you passionate, driven and looking to push yourself? Most importantly, are you hungry to learn what it takes to be the #1 global experience marketing agency in the world? Then apply now for the GPJ Internship Program, and prepare to experience a whole new world.Apply now
Position Title: Head of 3D and Motion Graphics
Location: Southwark, SE1
Reports to: Executive Creative Director/Head of Digital
Date: March 2018
The Head of 3D and Motion Graphics is a key creative; talented and multi-skilled with previous experience in 3D visualisation, motion graphics, real-time and game development. Knowledge of different visualisation/rendering and motion graphics packages and techniques will be essential to insure cohesive and high-quality output across the creative department, including an understanding of programs and suites. A keen interest in industry trends and new technologies will also be essential, as will experience with a marketing firm.
Working closely with the Executive Creative Director and Digital Managers as well as creative leads and account managers, they will work on extremely varied projects to develop solutions that translate a client’s brief into a full brand experience that compliments and enhances key messages. The successful candidate will play a leading role in the development of concepts and is then responsible for presenting coherently and in a compelling manner the direction and designs for specific events to clients and others. They will be positioned as the go-to person in the studio for project requirements and will have sign-off on the final finish off all 3D visuals, motion graphics and VR/AR output that is built in the creative department.
The role requires excellent communication skills and management across disaplines and projects. They are in the heart of the studio and must be experienced in working in a high paced and demanding environment across projects. Confidence to brief effectively and work well in a team environment are as important as an ability to excite clients with our concepts and what we can offer them.
Working within project teams, the Head of 3D and Motion Graphics’ role is to drive the creative vision to ensure the successful delivery of superior marketing solutions which exceed our clients' expectations, meet their budget requirements and fulfil GPJ’s business goals. They will be responsible for pushing 3D, VR and Digital elements to clients and internally, as well as building a team and being involved in the selection of any new members. They will also be the central link between the Creative and Digital Departments, and liaise with both to ensure the best possible work in terms of quality and design integrity.
The Head of 3D and Motion Graphics will also be responsible for the studio’s licenses and equipment including maintenance and upgrades.
Looking beyond specific projects, the Head of 3D and Motion Graphics will take a vital role in shaping the creativity of the whole company.
• Portfolio of 3D, VR and motion graphics work demonstrating breadth of experience and skills and understanding of different programs and creative solutions.
• In-depth knowledge of brand positioning, industry trends.
• Substantial level of related experience including experience in an advertising, marketing or digital agency.
• Ability to manage own workload and others’, delegating when necessary in order to manage busy periods of workload.
• To manage resource and additional support with the help of the ECD and Creative Studio Manager.
• Strong design skills to translate the client’s requirements into 3D, VR and visual solutions.
• Be able to think and articulate in mixed media (graphic+3d, film, digital) and take a wider, pulled back view on the core creative – able to work on any type of project.
• Fully interpret a brief from the client and work to budgets and deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail.
• Protect creative integrity as projects progress and add creative input to new business and pitches.
• Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills as well as creative and artistic presentation skills.
• Experienced in motivating creative development in an atmosphere where all participants are heard and respected, leading teams to inspiring work, and making the process fun.
• Continually seek out new creative talent and actively manage existing vendor/talent relationships.
• Insure that that there is clear direction and an accurate understanding of the team's expectations across departments.
• Enthusiastically contribute to a culture and environment that is conducive to creative WOW.
• Work in collaboration with account teams and internal departments to develop realistic client proposals given the constraints of time and budget, to focus on the high impact areas of opportunity, and to create and deliver outstanding, innovative presentations.
• Work with the internal teams to problem solve where necessary.
• Have overview of the graphic, 3D, digital and video creative on each project.
• Eagerness to push and develop the creative output across projects within the department in conjunction with the ECD.
• Be involved at the briefing stage to ensure an accurate interpretation of the client brief, and suggest any possible adaptations to insure creativity.
• Help develop new and existing client business development and strategies.
• Participate in key capabilities presentations including representing GPJ at industry leading talks.
• Clearly articulate our brand promise and provide anecdotal examples of how that promise can provide value to our clients. Collaborate in preparing and presenting new business proposals and pitches to clients.
• Maintain computers and licenses in the Creative Studio.Apply now
Expand < Account Director
Position Title: Account Director
Location: Southwark, SE1
Reports to: Senior Account Director
Date: March 2018
• The AD’s primary focus is to generate solutions to our clients’ most pressing business and brand objectives through effective management of GPJ’s resources and solutions
• The AD is responsible for the nurturing, retention, and growth of specifically allocated client accounts. This includes identifying proactive opportunities and delivery of account plans.
• The AD is expected to provide the client with a consultancy service, offering expert knowledge of how the client’s objectives can be realised through the event and brand experience medium. This might require challenging the client’s brief, proactive solutions, competitor analysis and Global industry knowledge
• Financially, the AD is ultimately responsible for the profitability of the account
• In addition, the AD is responsible for working on but not necessarily leading new account opportunity pitches, as well as on-boarding new accounts in conjunction with the Business Development team. (The pitch lead will always be either SAD or MD)
• Harnessing of project teams to pitch and deliver events and brand experiences for the client to the highest standard
• Responsible for managing direct reports
• AD is responsible for the writing of creative concept briefs with input from Planning dept (and creative when appropriate) and is informed on design brief.
• Accountable in the achievement of your client group’s specific annual revenue and profit goals through regular tracking of all departments pre-agreed budgets/head hours and costs by project
• Develop account plans to document opportunities within client relationships and define strategies and tactics for realizing them. Uses intellectual curiosity and tenacity to find new solutions to real business issues
• Demonstrate account accountability by delivering measurable results and solutions
• Leverage GPJ resources and best practices to deliver fully integrated marketing services – e.g. digital, creative
• Collect and disseminate market and competitive intelligence on an on-going basis.
• Accountable for client comms – including review of timings, deliverables, scope of work, action points, contact reports, competitor reviews, training (e.g. brief training)Apply now
Expand < Design Director
Position Title: Design Director
Location: Southwark, SE1
Reports to: Executive Creative Director
Date: March 2018
The Design Director will lead the design offering for GPJ across all of our clients. This role sits in the heart of the creative department and will ensure the agency has the best output across all of its creative offerings. You will be in charge of building and managing a design team ensuring we have the best talent in the industry and always striving for the best in everything we do.
• Taking the Design lead across our varied clients and being key decision maker for all visual output
• Managing and building a team of designers working across all our clients including Nike, McLaren and Google alongside other projects and clients to ensure consistency across the department while working with other head of departments
• Develop processes in the department and champion across the business
• Ability to work across multiple large-scale events at any given time alongside smaller experiential activations
• Work alongside our international offices to ensure smooth ways of working
• Work with the ECD and the CSD to build a strong team who become a lynch pin in the department
• Working with the global creative directors to ensure consistency across the global network
• Looking at how the agency works and always strive for better ways of working in a calm and approachable manner
• Working with the Creative Leads and Creative Directors to ensure creative is at the heart of what we do and the clients KPI’s are being met through smooth processes and ensuring efficiency across the department
• Building a team of talented and inspiring people who can drive the business forward and champion great work
• Working with other department heads to ensure smooth running of the department
• Strong management and communication skills with an ability to work in a demanding and changing environment
• Can perform comfortably in pitches including presenting with authority and flair
• Managing workflow, briefing and managing designers
• Presenting work to the business and clients
• Building lines of communication with the production department to ensure smooth running of the project
• Signing off of all design/action briefs with and informing timings based on judgement
• Ensuring consistency of work and making sure all work is to a standard expected of GPJ
• Building a relationship with other departments in the business
• Assigning briefs to members of the team ensuring skill set and experience is taken into account
• Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to ensure we are collaboratively working
• Able to establish strong relationships across the business, with clients and external suppliers, both face-to-face, verbally and in writing
• There will be a requirement to travel to event locations
• Working hours are 9am – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch, Monday – FridayApply now
Expand < Event Director
Position Title: Event Director
Location: Southwark, SE1
Reports to: Event Services Director
Date: March 2018
Primary job purpose:
The Event Director works alongside a Senior Account Director providing full project management support and leadership to the wider team. As a recognised expert you will be expected to implement an agreed strategy and liaise and coordinate the required services across a wider agency team.
- Interpret and drive clear client scope of work
- Responsible for assessing and agreeing client changes against scope of work
- Put together and manage a comprehensive and detailed client budget
- Identify, assess and negotiate with the best supplier for each project
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction with the program execution as measured utilising an agency review form
- Reconciliation of the agency’s procured services and internal department costs
- Continually assessing the agreed event strategy against program development
- Advise and manage on-site health & safety and security
- Support new business development
- Keep up to date with venues across EMEA, event industry trends and agency best practice
- Significant level of experience in delivering live events. This should include experience and working knowledge of the following areas - creative event concepts, architecture, trade show build, conference organisation, registration and production
- Strong financial management – including costing and budget development and management
- Experience within an agency environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral and face-to-face presentation skills
- Demonstrated client management skills
- Good analytical and research skills
- Experience of the IT industry essential and experience of the automotive, FMCG or financial services is a plus
- Capable of communicating in another European language
- Experience of working on global accounts would be preferred