We're building a new kind of team. One made up of pioneers, creators and makers; of those excited to run head-on into the challenges facing the world's most respected brands. This team is harnessing the power of experiential in all its forms to create mind-blowing experiences and drive industry-leading business performance. Sound exciting? Then let's talk. Check out our available positions below, and let us know what you're going to bring to the team.
Project: WorldWide and its subsidiary Agencies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
We expect a lot from our people, so it’s fair for them to expect a lot from us. A sample of the benefits we provide includes:
- 25 days holiday each year
- GPJ Birthday Day –
a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme and
regular personal finance seminars
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Regular social events including
All Company get-togethers,
summer and Christmas parties
- Annual employee peer
- Corporate rate
Expand < GPJ Pipeline
Don’t see a job for you?
Don’t worry. We’re always looking for the world’s top talent. Apply now. Tell us why you have what we need, and let’s change the world together.Apply now
Expand < GPJ Internship
As a GPJ intern, you’ll act as a vital source of energy, inspiration and knowledge to every part of the team. Just like a full-time employee, fresh ideas, current trends and a whatever-it-takes attitude are your responsibility from Day 1. In return, we’ll capture, promote and champion your personal and professional goals while exposing you to all aspects of the agency lifestyle.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the GPJ team? Are you passionate, driven and looking to push yourself? Most importantly, are you hungry to learn what it takes to be the #1 global experience marketing agency in the world? Then apply now for the GPJ Internship Program, and prepare to experience a whole new world.Apply now
George P. Johnson is an independent, creatively driven full service experience marketing agency. For over a century we’ve been partnering with the world’s top brands to deliver creative solutions that make a real difference. Our ideas create impact, inspire audiences and grow business.
Today, we still answer to no one but ourselves. Our business is our business. And that means we focus on what we do best - and how best to do it. It’s an independence that gives us the freedom to be totally transparent. A liberation that keeps us flexible, practical and positively realistic.
Our clear strategic thinking and perceptive creative, breathes life into brands. It’s what turns our goals – and those of our clients, into results. We’re happy working wherever the brief takes us. At home or abroad. On the huge or the hugely important. Our scalability enables us to answer briefs of all shapes and sizes - effectively and efficiently.
And the next 100 years? We’ve a lot planned. And big ambitions to address. Starting today. We’re a hungry agency - more committed and driven than ever. We’ll continue to evolve. To grow. And to search for new disciplines and channels that match the aspirations and vision of our clients. Those we already work with, and those we’ve yet to meet.
One thing’s certain. We won’t stand still. We never have. If we had, we wouldn’t have come this far.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and personable, someone who is confident, proactive and enjoys getting things done. This person will need to be a people person, enjoy and value the importance of good processes and also someone who is confident with using a variety of different software systems, that are taught as part of the on-boarding. Above all, we want someone who is unflappable and really enjoys organising and dealing with people. Personality and fit within the wider GPJ team are important credentials as our success is built upon our strong team spirit.
GPJ Web Based Event Services (WBES) Department Overview:
The WBES department is the first touch point for our client’s attendees and partners who are attending their events, so this first impression is of the up most importance. A large proportion of all roles in the department is answering and responding to attendee’s requests via phone and email exchange. The department is responsible for delivering over 100 events so high energy levels are essential, a willingness to learn on your feet, having a great attention to detail and the ability to collaborate with your colleagues in wide-ranging situations.
The WBES department is made up of Senior Registration Project managers, Registration Project managers and Registration Co-ordinators that support clients, these are the people who you would be interacting with on a daily basis in order to meet client deadlines.
Customer Service Representatives provide information and assistance to attendees of small to large corporate events for a variety of clients. Professional and friendly verbal and written communication are the main requirements. We provide training on the tools you will use and access to necessary information as well as an escalation path for questions and scenarios not covered in the documentation.
• Manage delegate queries via email and telephone ensuring customer service levels are maintained at all times
• Answering phones in a timely manner with a professional and pleasant demeanor
• Responsible for monitoring your own phone status (in ‘ready’ mode) to ensure they are able to take the next incoming call.
• Responding to emails within your event(s) within 24 hours. This is a team effort and all team members must contribute as equally as possible. We are contractually obligated to answer emails within one business day.
• Voicemail: customer service representatives are responsible for checking and responding to voicemails on their assigned events every work day.
• Providing ongoing updates to Registration Project Manager on any “hot topics” that might need greater discovery and understanding for client feedback
• Immediately raising any reported issues to the Registration Project Manager if highlighted in emails or calls
People Skills The position requires proactive interaction with peers and colleagues across the business. Being able to go the extra mile to make sure that our clients clients and partners are always satisfied. You need to have the ability to work independently and manage own workload in a fast paced environment and the ability to retain and recall information. Ability to deal with multiple requests from multiple different people, with confidence and the ability to prioritise. Being friendly and collaborative is essential to the success of this role.
Essential: • Ability to work quickly and under pressure
•A professional attitude when dealing with delegates
•Strong written (i.e. good standard of spelling and grammar) and verbal communication skills are essential
• A clear and friendly telephone voice, with confidence to handle difficult phone queries
• Proactive approach to work
• Good teamwork skills and the ability to work unsupervised
• Flexible working approach with ability to work evenings/weekends if needed
• Our clients rely on discretion. Please do not discuss internal policies with callers, emailers or outside of the office. Questions about which information is acceptable to disclose should be escalated to Registration Project Manager
• Arrival on time is essential to ensure that phone lines are being managed over contracted times. If you are ever going to be delayed, then you need to communicate to your Registration Project manager and Head of Department immediately
• Comfortable working in multiple technical environments
• Capable of communicating in another European language
• Experience within a marketing agency would be an advantage
•This is an office based role in our central London office • Working hours are 8am - 4.30pm / 9am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch from Monday to Friday
• Travelling onsite for events might be required
• There may be at times a requirement to work longer than the above and occasional weekends
*This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee incumbent in this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.Apply now
Expand < Resource Manager
Primary job purpose:
To support the Head of Integrated Production (HiP) in the management of the day-to-day workflow of the Integrated Production Department (IPD). Working closely with the IPD leadership team, one of your main roles will be to manage and allocate resource from across the department, based on the hours sold and/or project resource requirements.
Alongside the HiP, you will be working with the client partners, holding regular meetings to forecast work coming into the department You will also be responsible for planning ahead to ensure we minimize freelance expenditure while ensuring the best integrated production output for the department.
As the IP Resource Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with the various project stakeholders to make sure everyone knows what needs doing and how long they have to do it, ensuring everyone is updated at key parts of the projects.
In addition, you will work closely with both the IPD leadership team and the Talent Department on all and any external resourcing requirements for the IPD including freelance resource and new temp-to-perm hires. This will include writing job descriptions, collating and shortlisting CV’s, coordinating interviews, onboarding for new starters, PO raising and approval etc.
• To work with project leads and client partners on ensuring all paid-for hours are resourced in a timely fashion
• To work with the IP leadership team on ensuring that appropriate resourcing solutions are met (the right skillsets for the right roles)
• To support the HiP in assembling resource to support all and any incoming speculative briefs / requests as received from the project leads and / or client partners
• Attending regular resource meetings to gain information on resource requirements for the coming weeks/months and resource/plan accordingly • To understand skill sets within the department and efficiently allocate projects and tasks across the team
• To manage the recruitment of freelance and temp-to-perm talents, proactively building and maintaining the IP department black book (portfolios and CVs)
• To manage the onboarding process for any IPD new starters including the raising of PO’s, booking in IT equipment including working closely with the IT team to manage hardware and software requirements and set up of equipment for full time and freelancer talents.
• Capacity planning working with the HiP to ensure minimal freelance spend and optimized utilization
• Be the go-to person for anything related to the IPD
• Agency experience or within a similar experiential / IP Department.
• An established and proactive problem solver ensuring processes are clear and adhered to
• Ability to manage own workload
• Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining attention to details
• Be inspirational to the business and its employees
• Able to work under pressure and manage multiple stakeholders
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong understanding of the different capabilities and skillsets that sit with Integrated Production
• Problem solver and solutions focused
• Comfortable in using project management / trafficking software toolsApply now