We're building a new kind of team. One made up of grand thinkers, creators and makers; of those excited to run head-on into the challenges facing the world's most respected brands. This team is harnessing the power of experiential in all its forms to create mind-blowing experiences and drive industry-leading business performance. Sound exciting? Then let's talk. Check out our available positions below, and let us know what you're going to bring to the team.
Project: WorldWide and its subsidiary Agencies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
We expect a lot from our people, so it’s fair for them to expect a lot from us. A sample of the benefits we provide includes:
- 25 days holiday each year
- GPJ Birthday Day –
a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme and
regular personal finance seminars
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Regular social events including
All Company get-togethers,
summer and Christmas parties
- Annual employee peer
- Corporate rate
Expand < GPJ Pipeline
Don’t see a job for you?
Don’t worry. We’re always looking for the world’s top talent. Apply now. Tell us why you have what we need, and let’s change the world together.Apply now
Expand < GPJ Internship
As a GPJ intern, you’ll act as a vital source of energy, inspiration and knowledge to every part of the team. Just like a full-time employee, fresh ideas, current trends and a whatever-it-takes attitude are your responsibility from Day 1. In return, we’ll capture, promote and champion your personal and professional goals while exposing you to all aspects of the agency lifestyle.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the GPJ team? Are you passionate, driven and looking to push yourself? Most importantly, are you hungry to learn what it takes to be the #1 global experience marketing agency in the world? Then apply now for the GPJ Internship Program, and prepare to experience a whole new world.Apply now
This is an exciting career opportunity for the right candidate to join our design team, creating environmental conference and exhibition spaces.
You will help to push the quality of the 3D technical drawing packs forward and strive to deliver the best work, with speed and agility.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Povide 3D technical drawing packs to the highest standard, with strong visual skills and an eye for detail
- Interpret client briefs to create compelling design, paying particular attention to budget restrictions and environmental trends.
The right candidate will be:
- Highly proficient in SketchUp with excellent attention to detail (essential)
- Experience in 3D Studio Max and AutoCAD (ideal)
- Creative, self-motivated and highly driven
- Able to work under pressure and plan own workload
- A team player but able to work independently
- Passionate about environmental and exhibition design
- Calm and positive, with a can-do attitude. It is a large team working on a wide variety of environments, often against tight deadlines
Ideal applicant will have at least 5 years working experience in a design studio.
As part of your application, please submit a brief statement outlining why you feel you are suited to the role. Within this brief statement, please indicate current work status, expected day rate and any notice periods that will apply. Applicants without this statement will not be considered.Apply now