We're building a new kind of team. One made up of grand thinkers, creators and makers; of those excited to run head-on into the challenges facing the world's most respected brands. This team is harnessing the power of experiential in all its forms to create mind-blowing experiences and drive industry-leading business performance. Sound exciting? Then let's talk. Check out our available positions below, and let us know what you're going to bring to the team.
Project: WorldWide and its subsidiary Agencies are Equal Opportunity Employers.
We expect a lot from our people, so it’s fair for them to expect a lot from us. A sample of the benefits we provide includes:
- 25 days holiday each year
- GPJ Birthday Day –
a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme and
regular personal finance seminars
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Regular social events including
All Company get-togethers,
summer and Christmas parties
- Annual employee peer
- Healthy nutrition - fresh fruit
- Corporate rate
The Business Development and Marketing Executive will be assisting the Business Development and Marketing team with the development and management of marketing communications and business development activities in support of the brand and business goals of GPJ.
Reporting into the Business Development and Marketing Manager (BDMM) and working with a wide range of colleagues across the organisation, the role is key to delivering growth for the agency. The Business Development & Marketing Executive will be expected to communicate with several clients, prospects and partners to deliver various marketing communications activities. These activities will range from the delivery of marketing strategies to the execution of marketing programmes designed to raise brand awareness, acquire new clients and develop existing client and partner loyalty.
Marketing programmes will include internal and external communications as implemented through advertising, PR, online and direct marketing, and will include marketing and sales collateral production and management.
Key tasks will include managing the daily marketing and communications activities, undertake new business research, update website and social media content, assist in the completion of RFI’s, co-ordinate GPJ owned events and some administrative support to team.
This is a busy role with a wide remit and requires an energetic candidate with good, all round project management/marketing experience. A good eye for detail is essential as is copywriting and possessing a positive, open minded approach.
Marketing & PR
- support the BDMM in enhancing the company's image and visibility in the marketplace
- support the BDMM in coordinating external PR campaigns directly with press and in conjunction with external agency activity
- assist with co-ordinating and creating awards entries
- creating and updating of case studies and credential documents
- manage the business development and marketing internal folders
- support the BDMM in the delivery of internal communications.
- update and maintain GPJ CRM system to aid with the management of new business prospects
- support development of new business opportunities with the BDMM
- assist in developing materials/presentations for business development
- research and profile targeted client prospects
- list text heresupport the BDMM in the development and presentation of proposals
- list text hereassist in creating and running GPJ owned events
- manage the online RFP 365 database of all RFI and RFP questions
- you will have 2-3 years’ experience working for an agency or event industry supplier in marketing, sales or client service.
- ideally you will have experience of delivering creative marketing campaigns aimed at generating new leads and retaining existing clients.
- demonstrated excellent communication and writing skills
- proven ability for copywriting, editing and proof reading (and an excellent command of the English language)
- excellent interpersonal skills
- creative thinker
- self-motivated, positive and tenacious
- demonstrated ability to establish and manage processes
- entrepreneurial and hands-on attitude
- degree qualification, or equivalent experience
- you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK
Expand < GPJ Pipeline
Don’t see a job for you?
Don’t worry. We’re always looking for the world’s top talent. Apply now. Tell us why you have what we need, and let’s change the world together.Apply now
Expand < GPJ Internship
As a GPJ intern, you’ll act as a vital source of energy, inspiration and knowledge to every part of the team. Just like a full-time employee, fresh ideas, current trends and a whatever-it-takes attitude are your responsibility from Day 1. In return, we’ll capture, promote and champion your personal and professional goals while exposing you to all aspects of the agency lifestyle.
Do you have what it takes to be part of the GPJ team? Are you passionate, driven and looking to push yourself? Most importantly, are you hungry to learn what it takes to be the #1 global experience marketing agency in the world? Then apply now for the GPJ Internship Program, and prepare to experience a whole new world.Apply now