About the role
The Digital Project Coordinator will be a part of the newly formed GPJ Integrated Production department with support from digital expertise across the business. As the broader marketing mix shifts we're experiencing increased spend moving towards brand experience and in response we have brought together a blended set of skills and people to deliver truly unique brand experiences. To respond to this and build a clear vision for our business, we need innovative, creative leaders at all levels to join our evolving agency.
You’ll serve as the project co-ordinator owning the day to day status of our digital projects. You’ll be actively collaborating with integrated production peers, working with our clients and internal teams for engagements that require digital interactive solutions, always focusing on crafting impactful, creative work, that achieves client marketing objectives. You’ll work closely with our Senior Digital Producer and Creative Technologist to make sure our ideas make the most of platforms and converging tech whilst mitigating the risks to ensure successful delivery. This isn’t just about delivering to a scope and budget – we’re looking for passionate digital producers who understand how to use technology to bring ideas to life in the unforgiving live experience space. You’ll also be appointed as the curator of the GPJ London Lab. Bring plenty of energy, an obsessive drive to create great creative work and a fail-first-fail-fast attitude.
- Own and run a digital status document covering all digital scope and actively support the production of that work with your line manager (Digital Producer) and Integrated Production and with relevant other departments – essentially supporting the flow of information between the client partners, project teams and suppliers.
- Actively participate in departmental meetings and client project planning meetings.
- Keep up to date of new technical and digital initiatives within the industry.
- Manage client requests for existing digital activations and provide technical advice on re-use.
- Budget management – use in-house system to reconcile billing; issue purchase orders; follow up on outstanding invoices; write SOW’s; providing estimates and review estimated hours versus actual hours.
- Drive the digital education of members of the GPJ team and instill correct digital process – predominantly through the running of our GPJ Lab – keeping up to date on trends, platforms and showcasing the digital led work we do.
- Supplier request information as well as involvement in sending out RFP’s (request for Proposals). Tracking responses and providing recommendations.
- Meeting support – generate invitations, agendas, note taking during meetings and distribution to team, etc
- Management of digital activation manuals where we build and support our creations onsite at events.
- Will require ability to travel as many of our clients and EMEA agency offices are based across Continental Europe and beyond.
- You’ll be naturally curious around how tech works, staying up to date with trends, some may say even a little geeky. You’re keen to understand our client’s business challenges (especially in the technology sector) and use that knowledge to deliver communications and experiences which will successfully reach their audiences.
- Interest in emerging technologies such as VR, AR, AI and big data with excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritise, manage, and execute projects across multiple clients.
- Must be reliable, accountable and dedicated to the success of assigned projects.
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Driven with a high energy level and ability to be self-motivated.
- Solution focused approach that can understand the practical and operational implications.
- Ideally the candidate will have an Events or Marketing related degree level, or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally, face-to-face and in writing, are essential
- Proven administration and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must be a team player and able to work in a team environment
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritise
We're building a new kind of team. One made up of grand thinkers, creators and makers; of those excited to run head-on into the challenges facing the world's most respected brands. This team is harnessing the power of experiential in all its forms to create mind-blowing experiences and drive industry-leading business performance. We’re traveling the world along the way – take a look at #GPJLife. Sound exciting? Then let's talk.
We expect a lot from our people, so it’s fair for them to expect a lot from us. A sample of the benefits we provide includes:
- 25 days holiday each year
- GPJ Birthday Day – a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme and regular personal finance seminars
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Regular social events including All Company get-togethers, summer and Christmas parties
- Annual employee peer recognition awards
- Comprehensive healthcare insurance
- Healthy nutrition - fresh fruit
- Corporate rate gym membership
Project: WorldWide and its subsidiary Agencies are Equal Opportunity Employer