The Integrated Producer has a wealth of experience in, and knowledge of, live event production allowing them to take the role of production lead across a number of our mid-to-large scale deliveries.
The Integrated Producer plays an important role in implementing our clients’ objectives. Working in collaboration with colleagues in the Strategy & Planning, Creative, Digital disciplines, and alongside the Client Partners, they will strive to deliver their project on time, on budget and on brief, every time.
Integrated Producers play an integral part in championing their area of Integrated Production expertise within the business, in addition to providing excellent service to our clients, ensuring commercial success for GPJ and the continued growth and development of their competency across the agency’s Integrated Production team.
- To manage increasingly complex project/s, align appropriate resource and lead a team to deliver based on skill, experience and personality for the client
- Providing hours estimates, including the ongoing monitoring and updating as needed
- Leading weekly resource reviews, pro-actively managing resource usage, requirements and onboarding for new IP producers
- Responsible for the creation and ongoing management of project timelines and plans to ensure programmes are on track and in line with project plan, providing regular status updates to Client Partner/Project Lead
- Development and/or approval of budgets, timelines and management of suppliers, in response to specific client and business needs
- Accountability for the quality of projects delivered within your remit, including the provision of operational expertise to the client / client partner as required
- Support the project cycle to ensure the creative and innovative ideas fulfil the client brief
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the creative process, recognising the importance of the strategic objectives and ensuring they drive the overall output
- Attending key meetings to provide input / expertise related to production elements within your remit
- Driving cross-agency collaboration to ensure an aligned approach for meeting client objectives
- Supporting the Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) in identifying (and securing) the best industry talent
- Understanding and being able to communicate knowledge of the skillsets and abilities across the Integrated Production department
- Supporting the Integrated Production leadership team with successfully casting the appropriate resource to the accounts and projects
- Demonstrate leadership attributes by supporting change, managing workload and driving best practice
- Ability to clearly communicate performance expectations to direct reports and line managers
- Ability to nurture, grow and develop a team
- Driving, supporting and championing Learning and Development where agreed and necessary
- Responsible for the successful management and retention of key client projects
- Partnering with SME’s and Client Partners to provide counsel on deliverables, managing client expectations accordingly
- Collaborating with Client partners and Exec producers to ensure we successfully meet the clients’ objectives and deliver great results
- Ability to articulate a clear vision of project success, in order to gain the confidence of a client audience
New Business Development
- Supporting the client partner/pitch lead by managing all Integrated Production elements of the pitch process
- Responsible for providing timely, accurate support on RFP responses including budgeting and supplier liaison
- Attending and presenting pitch presentations when required
- Actively promote GPJ through best practice
- Supporting the Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) with scoping for all and any Integrated Production requirements within new projects, with a commercial focus on the use of people’s time
- Accountable for profitability all project deliverables within your remit, including the ongoing management of the SOW
- Ensuring the projects are consistently on brief, on time and on budget
- Supporting the client partner with the ongoing management of project forecasting
- Working with the client partner and SME’s on identifying commercial opportunities within your area of the business
- Responsibility to obtain, review and respond to vendor quotes, ensuring we are working with best in class partners and vendors, with regular negotiations to drive value, profitability and efficiency
- Accountable for PO creation / distribution
- Supporting the EP with the timely and accurate management of budget reconciliations (often across multiple currencies)
- Validating vendor invoices and managing change orders (including notifying the project lead)
- Strong understanding of financial software
Mindset and behaviours
Straightforward: An effective communicator – Be honest, clear and constructive with your communications. It also means listening, being open-minded. (You can't display empathy or emotional intelligence if you do not listen) Leading and supporting courageous conversations.
Accountability: Hold yourselves responsible and accountable for the effect your influence has on your team and the organisation as a whole.
Progressive: Demonstrate a curiosity to constantly question, innovate and be open to and identify, new ways of working. Inspire your team and peers to learn, grow and be curious.
Inclusive: Demonstrate empathy, adaptability and organisational awareness.
Confident: Challenge clients and suppliers in order to get to a better result/outcome; be confident in our abilities/position within the industry.
- Demonstrate a calm and positive attitude
- Adaptable and open to unexpected requests and ways of working (priorities and requirements can frequently change in an agency)
- Be willing to help other people within the project, across depts.
- Curious and eager to learn about the industry, clients’ business, tech solutions
- Solutions focused/ creative problem solver – presenting solutions to roadblocks in order to move forward
- A challenger – always looking to improve work rather than, ‘we’ve always done it like this’!
- Persistent and patient – persistence to follow up with stakeholders and clients but demonstrating empathy in understanding agency and client partners’ workload
- Truly passionate about planning and delivering a best-in-class event
- Decisive, with the ability to make several decisions at once, and quickly