Primary job purpose:
To support the Head of Integrated Production (HiP) in the management of the day-to-day workflow of the Integrated Production Department (IPD). Working closely with the IPD leadership team, one of your main roles will be to manage and allocate resource from across the department, based on the hours sold and/or project resource requirements.
Alongside the HiP, you will be working with the client partners, holding regular meetings to forecast work coming into the department You will also be responsible for planning ahead to ensure we minimize freelance expenditure while ensuring the best integrated production output for the department.
As the IP Resource Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with the various project stakeholders to make sure everyone knows what needs doing and how long they have to do it, ensuring everyone is updated at key parts of the projects.
In addition, you will work closely with both the IPD leadership team and the Talent Department on all and any external resourcing requirements for the IPD including freelance resource and new temp-to-perm hires. This will include writing job descriptions, collating and shortlisting CV’s, coordinating interviews, onboarding for new starters, PO raising and approval etc.
• To work with project leads and client partners on ensuring all paid-for hours are resourced in a timely fashion
• To work with the IP leadership team on ensuring that appropriate resourcing solutions are met (the right skillsets for the right roles)
• To support the HiP in assembling resource to support all and any incoming speculative briefs / requests as received from the project leads and / or client partners
• Attending regular resource meetings to gain information on resource requirements for the coming weeks/months and resource/plan accordingly • To understand skill sets within the department and efficiently allocate projects and tasks across the team
• To manage the recruitment of freelance and temp-to-perm talents, proactively building and maintaining the IP department black book (portfolios and CVs)
• To manage the onboarding process for any IPD new starters including the raising of PO’s, booking in IT equipment including working closely with the IT team to manage hardware and software requirements and set up of equipment for full time and freelancer talents.
• Capacity planning working with the HiP to ensure minimal freelance spend and optimized utilization
• Be the go-to person for anything related to the IPD
• Agency experience or within a similar experiential / IP Department.
• An established and proactive problem solver ensuring processes are clear and adhered to
• Ability to manage own workload
• Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining attention to details
• Be inspirational to the business and its employees
• Able to work under pressure and manage multiple stakeholders
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong understanding of the different capabilities and skillsets that sit with Integrated Production
• Problem solver and solutions focused
• Comfortable in using project management / trafficking software tools