Primary job purpose:
The Integrated Production department is made up of over 70 Technical, Content and Event Producers who work collaboratively with our clients to produce events and brand experiences of all sizes and scales. The primary purpose of this role is to support the Head of Integrated Production (HiP) in the management of the day-to-day workflow through this Department
Working closely with the Integrated Production Leadership team, one of your main duties will be to be aware of workloads and capacities across the team to ensure there is efficient utilisation, and to highlight any capacities to the HiP. As required you will need to source and engage freelancers to assist during busy periods. Alongside the HiP, you will be working with the Client Partners and Creative Services, holding regular meetings to forecast work coming into the department. You will also be responsible for managing the department-specific administrative duties, including: IT requests, raising PO’s, timesheet management, collating and shortlisting CV’s, coordinating interviews, onboarding for new starters and other ad hoc requests.
- To work with Executive Producers and Client Partners on ensuring all paid-for hours are resourced in a timely fashion
- To work with the IP Leadership Team on ensuring that appropriate resourcing solutions are met (the right skillsets for the right roles)
- To support the HiP in assembling resource to support all and any incoming speculative briefs / requests as received from the project leads and / or client partners
- Attending regular resource meetings to gain information on resource requirements for the coming weeks/months and resource/plan accordingly
- To manage the day to day administrative tasks that are necessary to support the smoothrunning of the depart To manage the recruitment of all Talent, pro-actively building and maintaining the IP department black book (portfolios and CVs)
- To manage the onboarding process for any IPD new starters including the raising of PO’s, booking in IT equipment including working closely with the IT team to manage hardware and software requirements and set up of equipment for full time and freelancer talents.
- 2/3 years + agency experience or within a similar experiential / IP Department.
- An established and proactive problem solver ensuring processes are clear and adhered to
- Ability to manage own workload
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining attention to details
- Be inspirational to the business and its employees
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of the different capabilities and skillsets that sit with Integrated Production
- Problem solver and solutions focused
- Comfortable in using Microsoft Office 360 and G-Suite.
Mindset and Behaviours:
- A proactive thinker
- Collaborative with creative thinking and not afraid to give make suggestions for improvements
- Strong ability to prioritise work and resources across all projects
- Emotional intelligence
- Always positive and able to lead by example
- A strong interest in experiential events
- Self-resourceful but enjoys working collaboratively