About the role
The Senior Digital Producer will be a part of the newly formed GPJ Integrated Production department with support from digital expertise across the business. We have brought together a blended set of skills and people to deliver truly unique brand experiences. You’ll serve as the lead digital delivery expert, actively collaborating with integrated production peers, working with our clients and internal teams for engagements that require digital interactive solutions.
You’ll also work closely with our Creative Technologist to make sure our ideas make the most of platforms and converging tech whilst mitigating the risk of successful delivery. At times your role will be to debunk the myths of digital and other times to act as the go to for digital storytelling. This isn’t just about delivering to a scope and budget – we’re looking for a passionate digital producer who understands how to use technology to bring ideas to life in the live experience space.
- Work with Head of Integrated Production and team to create effective, award-winning digital work including but not limited to VR, AR, websites, apps, games and interactive installations for our clients.
- Responsible using technology effectively to tell our client’s stories working with creative, strategy, production and client services teams.
- Drive the digital education of members of the GPJ team and install correct digital process.
- Working in collaboration with integrated production peers where relevant, manage the end to end delivery of small to medium scale digital projects from concept, design and development to QA, deployment and reporting. Including creation of project estimates, SOWs, schedules, and budgets and ensuring that they achieve client objectives.
- Manage the delivery of prototyping/discovery projects working with our Creative Technologist to find potential use cases of technologies for experiences.
- Manage suppliers that are being used for client’s deliveries against program timelines, budgets, objectives whilst maintaining our quality standards.
- Responsible for the flow of information between the client partners, project teams and suppliers.
- Strive constantly to improve delivery practices, processes and procedures as well as effectiveness of work – working closely with the rest of Integrated production to ensure continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in weekly departmental meetings and client project planning meetings.
- Keep up to date of new technical and digital initiatives within the industry.
- Manage client requests for existing digital activations and provide technical advice on re-use.
- Will be required to support onsite deployment of technical solutions.
- Will require ability to travel as many of our clients and EMEA agency offices are based across Continental Europe and beyond.
- Experience of managing delivery within an agency environment, implementing innovative, interactive experiences.
- Experienced in the deployment of experiential technologies onsite at events, exhibitions, galleries, pop ups etc. Understand relevant testing requirements for successful delivery.
- Knowledge and exposure to PM methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Lean, etc.
- Experience with emerging technologies such as VR, AR, AI and big data. Knowledge of prototyping practices is beneficial. As a minimum you’ll have experience of building, testing and delivering email, web and mobile projects.
- Strong professional service focus including ability to remain flexible and collaborative when under pressure.
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Driven with a high energy level and ability to be self-motivated.
- Solution focused approach that can understand the practical and operational implications.
We're building a new kind of team. One made up of grand thinkers, creators and makers; of those excited to run head-on into the challenges facing the world's most respected brands. This team is harnessing the power of experiential in all its forms to create mind-blowing experiences and drive industry-leading business performance. We’re travelling the world along the way – take a look at #GPJLife. Sound exciting? Then let's talk.
We expect a lot from our people, so it’s fair for them to expect a lot from us. A sample of the benefits we provide includes:
- 25 days holiday each year
- GPJ Birthday Day – a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme and regular personal finance seminars
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Regular social events including All Company get-togethers, summer and Christmas parties
- Annual employee peer recognition awards
- Comprehensive healthcare insurance
- Healthy nutrition - fresh fruit
- Corporate rate gym membership