About the role
The Senior Digital Producer will be a part of the newly formed GPJ Integrated Production department with support from digital expertise across the business. As the broader marketing mix shifts we're experiencing increased spend moving towards brand experience and in response we have brought together a blended set of skills and people to deliver truly unique brand experiences. To respond to this and build a clear vision for our business, we need innovative, creative leaders at all levels to join our evolving agency.
You’ll serve as the lead digital delivery expert, actively collaborating with integrated production peers, working with our clients and internal teams for engagements that require digital interactive solutions, always focusing on crafting impactful, creative work, that achieves client marketing objectives. You’ll also work closely with our Creative Technologist to make sure our ideas make the most of platforms and converging tech whilst mitigating the risks to ensure successful delivery. At times your role will be to debunk the myths of digital and other times to act as the go to for digital storytelling. This isn’t just about delivering to a scope and budget – we’re looking for passionate digital producers who understand how to use technology to bring ideas to life in the unforgiving live experience space.
In short you will need to lead the digital charge where opportunity is almost limitless and a clear focus on delivering towards our short, medium and long-term strategic goals is core to our success. Bring plenty of energy, an obsessive drive to create great creative work and a fail-first-fail-fast attitude.
- Work with Head of Integrated Production and team to create effective, award-winning digital work including but not limited to VR, AR, websites, apps, games and interactive installations for our clients.
- Responsible for getting the most out of different technologies and using them effectively to tell our client’s stories working with creative, strategy, production and client services teams.
- Drive the digital education of members of the GPJ team and instill correct digital process.
- Working in collaboration with integrated production peers where relevant, manage the end to end delivery of small to medium scale digital projects from concept, design and development to QA, deployment and reporting. Including creation of project estimates, SOWs, schedules, and budgets and ensuring that they achieve client objectives.
- Manage the delivery of prototyping/discovery projects working with our Creative Technologist to find potential use cases of technologies for experiences.
- Manage suppliers that are being used for client’s deliveries against program timelines, budgets, objectives whilst maintaining our quality standards.
- Responsible for the flow of information between the client partners, project teams and suppliers.
- Strive constantly to improve delivery practices, processes and procedures as well as effectiveness of work – working closely with the rest of Integrated production to ensure continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in weekly departmental meetings and client project planning meetings.
- Keep up to date of new technical and digital initiatives within the industry.
- Manage client requests for existing digital activations and provide technical advice on re-use.
- Will be required to support onsite deployment of technical solutions.
- Will require ability to travel as many of our clients and EMEA agency offices are based across Continental Europe and beyond.
- You’ll be naturally curious around how tech works, staying up to date with trends, some may say even a little geeky. You’re keen to understand our client’s business challenges (especially in the technology sector) and use that knowledge to deliver communications and experiences which will successfully reach their audiences.
- You know how to get the most out of technologies and channels – so they can be used effectively to execute big ideas. You know tips and tricks for creating excellent, attention grabbing content and you get the most out of the budget.
- Demonstrate experience of managing delivery within an agency environment, implementing innovative, interactive experiences.
- Extensive knowledge of PM methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Lean, etc. with experience of implementing these for live experiences. Ability to draw on elements of different methodologies that work for differing partners, timelines or projects.
- Experienced in the deployment of experiential technologies onsite at events, exhibitions, galleries, pop ups etc. Understand relevant testing requirements for successful delivery and have previous experience working with technical production teams to understand hardware and connectivity requirements.
- You have sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address digital production issues, hold suppliers to account on agreed scope and help to ensure that our quality standards are upheld.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritise, manage, and execute projects across multiple clients.
- Working experience with emerging technologies such as VR, AR, AI and big data. Knowledge of prototyping practices is beneficial.
- Strong professional service focus including ability to remain flexible and collaborative when under pressure.
- You think long term for your clients and for the agency by creating valued partnerships and by sharing ideas and opportunities with Client Partners and Executive Producers.
- Must be reliable, accountable and dedicated to the success of assigned projects.
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Driven with a high energy level and ability to be self-motivated.
- Solution focused approach that can understand the practical and operational implications.
We're building a new kind of team. One made up of grand thinkers, creators and makers; of those excited to run head-on into the challenges facing the world's most respected brands. This team is harnessing the power of experiential in all its forms to create mind-blowing experiences and drive industry-leading business performance. We’re travelling the world along the way – take a look at #GPJLife. Sound exciting? Then let's talk.
We expect a lot from our people, so it’s fair for them to expect a lot from us. A sample of the benefits we provide includes:
- 25 days holiday each year
- GPJ Birthday Day – a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme and regular personal finance seminars
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Regular social events including All Company get-togethers, summer and Christmas parties
- Annual employee peer recognition awards
- Comprehensive healthcare insurance
- Healthy nutrition - fresh fruit
- Corporate rate gym membership