George P. Johnson is an independent, creatively driven full service experience marketing agency. For over a century we’ve been partnering with the world’s top brands to deliver creative solutions that make a real difference. Our ideas create impact, inspire audiences and grow business.
George P. Johnson are seeking a Talent & Culture Coordinator, to support our busy Talent & Culture team in a fast-paced, highly creative environment.
The Talent & Culture Coordinator will be the bed rock of the organisation’s HR function. They will co-ordinate and support the end to end cycle of Talent within the organisation. As part of a team led by the Head of Talent and Culture, they will report to the Talent and Culture Manager and will help drive the Talent and Culture strategic aims across GPJ.
The Talent and Culture Coordinator be the first point of contact for all the business with regards to employee data, HR systems, processes and systems.
- Support, monitor and report on all activity to drive Talent and Culture strategy.
- Business Partner with project co-ordinators and associate producers.
- Attend meetings, take minutes and undertake general HR administrative duties.
- Report, conduct weekly, monthly, quarterly management reports as requested.
- Create, support and share best practice across GPJ.
- Support cultural and operational change where necessary.
- PA support for the Head of Talent.
Talent and Culture Focus Areas:
- Recruitment – support and coordinate recruitment processes, go to market, collate CV’s, set up interviews, meet and greet candidates.
- Onboarding - set up and organise the running of inductions for all new London starters including new account set ups.
- Graduate & Intern Programmes - support, set up, co-ordinate programmes, track, report.
- Career Progression & Competencies - support in development of career pathways, monitor and input data. Input competencies and help support the mapping of talent.
- Performance Management - support performance management process bi-annual cycle. Chase objective setting; collecting and tracking appraisals and distribution of compensation statements etc.
- Employee Relations & Data - ensure all employee payroll is up to date & monitored; gather and input data. Maintain & update systems, BreatheHR & Workday. Respond to and support employee relations, grievances, absences, sickness, flexible working, parental leave etc.
- Policy - supporting and creating (where necessary) people management documentation (employee contracts, drafting offer letters, change to terms & conditions etc).
- L&D strategy – support, co-ordinate, develop and where applicable deliver training sessions. Monitor budget and track employee training. Liaise and set up external providers and co-ordinate internal logistics.
- EOS & Evaluation – Supporting in the rollout of EOS & training evaluations; inputting data, analysis and collating headlines for reporting.
- Coaching & Mentoring - support and co-ordinate the development and implementation of specific programmes.
- Compensation & Benefits - assisting and co-ordinate benefit processes and liaising with benefit providers such as pension, medical insurance, childcare vouchers, gym etc. Supporting with compensation processes, letters etc.
- Displays integrity, honesty, reliability, responsiveness and openness to be trusted by internal teams and suppliers.
- People intrigue you and you are passionate about their development and experience at GPJ.
- You strive to ensure employees are performing well for the business and in line with their individual and company ambitions.
- You have a natural instinct for what people are really feeling and can get them to open up to you
- You’re resilient to people pressures.
- You are a problem solver and are always searching for the best solution for our business and culture.
- You’re a team player always willing to support those around you.
- Open and warm, yet professional – people see you as a trusted confidante and advisor with the ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy.
Your Background, Skills & Experience:
- Previous work experience in a similar role (HR Administrator, HR Coordinator).
- Strong computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Can adapt to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Thrives under pressure with an ability to juggle changing responsibilities.
- Demonstrates professionalism and is astute.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Honest, responsible, diligent, organised and knowledgeable.
Company benefits include:
- 25 days holiday each year
- GPJ Birthday Day – a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Comprehensive healthcare insurance
- Healthy nutrition - fresh fruit in the office