As Creative Artworker you will sit in the Creative and Strategy Department working alongside Creative Leads, 2D and 3D teams, as well as Integrated Production. You will be working on a variety of different sized clients and different types of projects primarily focusing on experiences and events (print and digital).
You will be balancing creative input through adaptation of brand assets following key visuals and guidelines with layout skills.
You will have an opportunity to work with some big brands in a fast-paced environment. Some projects will be straightforward creating artwork files from visuals, others work will require creative adaptation of the brand throughout event assets. No two jobs will be the same.
There may be further travel for site visits, onsite exhibition delivery and could lead to overseeing the install of smaller projects.
- Organising and managing files and folders across job numbers on the server network
- Working with wider creative team and project managers to create print ready, on brand artwork across a variety of projects and brands as needed
- Becoming familiar with all client brand guidelines and becoming the agency go-to person for questions
- Bringing creative ideas and responses to all projects undertaken
- Dealing with freelancers, sometimes being an integral part of a larger delivery-focussed team
- You will be required to stay up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors
- You have an excellent portfolio that showcases your skills in creating print and online assets for a variety of different types of project
- You show a creative flair, self-motivated, keen, have a meticulous attention to detail coupled with a professional and collaborative demeanour
- You are mindful of budget restrictions; environmental issues and print lead times
- You are able to prioritise a large workload according to ever changing business needs
- You’re able to originate artwork from visuals under direction from Creatives and Account Managers
- You are well organised, reliable and hard working
- You’re able to work using your own initiative and as part of a team in a busy design studio
- You’re a highly conscientious professional who’s thorough, confident and adaptable, with good communication skills
- You are quick to learn, self-motivated and enthusiastic about continually improving the quality of your own skills and standard of the agency’s artwork
Your Background, Skills & Experience
- Commercial graphic design / web or multimedia design experience of working with a variety of brands, preferably within events, experiential design, a branded space, or activations – our scope includes everything from business cards to large architectural elements.
- Current knowledge of internet technologies, standards and methodologies preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of print techniques
- Experience with pre-press file supply of large and small format graphics
- Thorough knowledge of reprographics and print-preparation
- Experience of working in a busy design department of a marketing communications or design company or equivalent
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in using campaign management software for global campaigns is desirable
Contact: Karen Rice, Talent Acquisition Manager email@example.com