As Senior Digital Producer you will need to engage with all those working on a project and ensure that communication is clear and coordination is smooth. You will serve as the digital delivery expert, actively collaborating with our clients and internal teams for engagements that require digital interactive solutions, always focusing on crafting impactful, creative work that achieves client marketing objectives. At times your role will be to debunk the myths of digital and other times to act as the go to for digital storytelling. This isn’t just about delivering to a scope and budget – we’re looking for passionate digital producers who understand how to use technology to bring ideas to life in the unforgiving live experience space.
Care and attention to detail are critical to the success of our experiences. On-site attendance, regularly involving overseas travel, is often required, and the benefits of careful project planning need to be balanced with the flexibility to make quick decisions. Working with the creative team, you will help drive a project and team of suppliers to deliver results that exceed our clients’ expectations.
In short you will need to lead the digital charge where opportunity is almost limitless and a clear focus on delivering towards our short, medium and long-term strategic goals is core to our success. Bring plenty of energy, an obsessive drive to create great creative work and a fail-first-fail-fast attitude.
- Work with the Creative and Integrated Production teams to create effective, award-winning digital experience work including, but not limited to, VR, AR, websites, apps, games and interactive installations for our clients
- Responsible for galvanising the creative and design teams, and facilitating a workflow that is conducive to generating innovative ideas, as well as brilliantly delivering on time and on budget with support from digital experts across the business
- Drive the digital and technology education of members of the GPJ team and instil digital project management processes
- Manage the end to end delivery of small, medium and large scale digital projects from concept, design and development to QA, deployment and reporting. Including creation of project estimates, SOWs, schedules, and budgets and ensuring that they achieve client objectives
- Manage suppliers to ensure they deliver against program timelines, budgets, objectives whilst maintaining our quality standards
- Strive constantly to improve delivery practices, processes and procedures as well as effectiveness of work
- Actively participate in weekly departmental meetings and client project planning meetings
- Manage client requests for existing digital activations and provide technical advice on re-use
- You will be required to support onsite deployment of technical solutions
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders to make sure everyone knows what needs doing and how long they have to do it, ensuring everyone is updated daily
- Work with Account Management and Integrated Production to hold meetings to forecast work coming into the creative department and ensure creative resources are booked in
- You’re naturally curious around how tech works, staying up to date with trends, some may say even a little geeky
- You’re keen to understand our clients’ business challenges (especially in the technology sector) and use that knowledge to deliver communications and experiences which will successfully reach and influence their audiences
- You know how to get the most out of technologies and digital channels – so they can be used effectively to execute big ideas.
- You know tips and tricks for creating excellent, attention grabbing content and you get the most out of the budget.
- You’re reliable, accountable and dedicated to the success of assigned projects
- You are driven with a high energy level and ability to be self-motivated
- You have a strong professional service focus including ability to remain flexible and collaborative when under pressure
- You have a flexible working approach to work from overseas as required as many of our clients and EMEA agency offices are based across Europe and beyond
Your Background, Skills & Experience
- Exceptional presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of working with creatives to support, challenge and aid development during the ideation process
- Experience of managing delivery within an agency environment, implementing innovative, interactive experiences
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Lean, etc. Ability to draw on elements of different methodologies that work for differing partners, timelines or projects.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritise, manage, and execute projects across multiple clients
- Experienced in the deployment of technologies onsite at events, exhibitions, galleries, pop ups, etc. Understand relevant testing requirements for successful delivery and have previous experience working with technical production teams to understand hardware and connectivity requirements is highly desirable
- Working experience of emerging technologies such as VR, AR, AI and game engines is highly desirable. As a minimum you’ll have experience of building, testing and delivering email, web and mobile projects.